Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing wrong with some good Osage Orange. I've got some at the house waiting for someone to come pick it up and give it a new home

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk 2

Bout 6 more cord, and the fella in Mt. Vernon will be stocked up for the year...
He burns about 14 cord a year...

This was load #2...

291515d1366503586-image-jpg

My kind of sideboards......

Can't make it to CA that way though, because you have to go thru Oklahoma. (They'll be acting like their working on the roughest road you've been on, whilst you're paying a toll)

Carry on.

Good morning folks, looks like a beautiful day outside. The little girl made me some heart shaped chocolate chip waffles for breakfast. Gotta love 6 year old little girls with big hearts. I'm truly blessed

It is free. Just needs a little polish on the blade. Lots of black tape on the flex line. My chaps are hanging right next to it. Hope they work!!:D

Les when you get it all safely operational get us a picture or a video:rock: and oh yeah don't forget a tetanus shot:D

Bout 6 more cord, and the fella in Mt. Vernon will be stocked up for the year...
He burns about 14 cord a year...

Well atleat oh it keeps you outta trouble? I got rid of mine this morning. Was mowing in jasper the had to go back to Lamar to meet him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk 2

Been doing a little slabbing, friend of mine had a black walnut looming over his garden with a hairy widow maker limb swaying like the sword of Damocles. Asked me if I'd "take care" of it. 200 bft. of twelve footers later, and I've stll gotta get the rest.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Air dry 'em a little and stash it with the "bank".

attachment.php

Today sucked. I got the 61/272 running went out to tune it and I believe the crank seals gave out on me. Has anyone heard from stumpy lately?

Today sucked. I got the 61/272 running went out to tune it and I believe the crank seals gave out on me. Has anyone heard from stumpy lately?

Same thing happened to me last week with a Stihl 084. Also explains why the "idle" refused to drop below 4000 at the GTG. Crank shaft might be bent a little. After 1200 hours, time to part it out. All good things must come to an end. :msp_sad:

Same thing happened to me last week with a Stihl 084. Also explains why the "idle" refused to drop below 4000 at the GTG. Crank shaft might be bent a little. After 1200 hours, time to part it out. All good things must come to an end. :msp_sad:

I'll pressure test it tomorrow and be sure. the saw idles fine though. Sorry to hear about your 084

Back