Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mornin Les! Good to hear from you. How are you doing? How's the Barker coming along?

Looks like I "get" to go in Monday to have my hip replaced again.:cry: Lasted a little over 5 years.:(

Well, well boys and girls. Things have changed a little. Doubt i missed much. Just wanted to check in. How is everybody??
Morning Les, it's about time you checked in,I was going to call and check on you last night. but kept getting phone calls. Did you get those Mac diaphragms?

Mornin Les! Good to hear from you. How are you doing? How's the Barker coming along?

Looks like I "get" to go in Monday to have my hip replaced again.:cry: Lasted a little over 5 years.:(

Hope everything goes well. If you need any help with things afterword give me a shout.

dang steve that's really tough. guess you already know what to expect. not much can be said other than i'm just praying for a supernaturally fast rehab. keep us posted. jerry

Sorry to hear that Steve. Thats a bummer. Quick recovery. I got the parts Jim, thanks a bunch. Everything is going ok here. Shop is doing better. Logging not so good. Breakdowns are killing us. Deer season, rain, sick people. Normal stuff.

Hay Les wondered if you where still kicking. a lot has changed. Steve sorry to hear about the hip replacement hope that al goes well Are you going to the new orthopedic hospital in Ozark.

Yep. Still kicking. And screaming. Mostly at equipment and mother nature. Hope you and yours are doing well.

Went out to stoke the stove earlier and the misting rain has turned to sleet,if it keeps it up,it might make for a interesting commute in the morning.

Back