Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
workshop

workshop

Addicted to ArboristSite
Charity Cut 4 update
Some names are on here because of interest shown and are trying to make it but aren't sure yet. I'm including anyway. I hope everyone can make it, this going to be a big one.
Hedgerow+ slaves
Cobey
Diggers_dad+slaves
Thinkertinker
AWOL+slaves
Sam-tip
Wkendlumberjack
Lurch2
Oliver1655
Atvguns
Lumberjackchef
Sunfish
Mo.Jim
Moody

Mo. Jim

Mo. Jim

Addicted to ArboristSite
Getting snow here in NW Mo. and it is irritating the heck out of me. I think I will go stoke the stove and then take a nap and hope I wake up in a better mood.

sawnami

sawnami

Addicted to ArboristSite
wow! how u do that????

The perfect storm. The 962 had a leaking primer line while at the same time the plug wire finally wore through from rubbing on a fin on the cylinder. One pull on the rope and I had a ball of fire with a bar attached to it. :) The poor saw got rolled around in a pile of dirt with me beating the flames out. That's why it runs pretty good--- it's flame hardened. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mo. Jim

Mo. Jim

Addicted to ArboristSite
I hear there is going to be two more old mag saws in the next raffle.
All I can say is WOW Stephen, for those who don't follow the benefit raffles, Stephen has always been a big supporter and contributor and has won a couple of them. I belive this saw was a raffle win and parting with this saw is above and beyond as far as I am concerned. I have lusted after this saw at a couple of GTG's, so now I have a slim chance of owning it.

Work Saw Collector

Work Saw Collector

GTG Coffee Maker
All I can say is WOW Stephen, for those who don't follow the benefit raffles, Stephen has always been a big supporter and contributor and has won a couple of them. I belive this saw was a raffle win and parting with this saw is above and beyond as far as I am concerned. I have lusted after this saw at a couple of GTG's, so now I have a slim chance of owning it.

Jim they just post the pic of the P100 as well.

Latest posts