Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you're feeling better Thomas.

Thank you. Me too...

Charity Cut 9
Hey everybody, looking at January 24th for the next Charity Cut. Probably same place as the last one, but I'll leave that open, for now.

I didn't see much timber left at the last spot. If there are a lot of tops still in the woods, I can bring the Kubota to help get them out. It looked like it could get really muddy so it will probably need to be dry. I am sure you have thought of these things though.

Put me down as tentative for the charity cut. I usually never know when I'll be on travel until a couple days before they need me. What is the location?

Mostly junk.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420563463.669588.jpg

Six MS290, one 024, one MS310. Three Echo CS341, one CS3000. One Husky 142.

All beat to death by indifferent tree service operators with no maintainence.

Been going thru the Steal pile with the only serviceable recoil checking comp. no joy yet.

Mostly junk.View attachment 392342

Been going thru the Steal pile with the only serviceable recoil checking comp. no joy yet.

My 024s are among my favorite saws, hope yours works out.

I have some Stihl builds ahead of me too. Sure is a lot of 029/290 and 039/390s floating around.

Mostly junk.View attachment 392342

Ooooohhhh!! 029 carcasses!!!
I like those.. Got lotsa good hardware and stuff in them.. Handles, av buffers, etc..

Back