Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mouse nest? Pesky things can fit in the darndest places. Had a riding mower years ago and every spring I had to clear the nest off the top of the cylinder. :mad:

20150311_171920.jpg

Just about hit equilibrium between the inside and the outside today. Dropped the MS441 off at the dealer yesterday to get a helicoil put in the spark plug hole. Got the voicemail that it was done as I was pulling in the driveway. Guess it has to wait until tomorrow. Last load on the boiler burned for 36 hours. Loaded it up again this morning since it still gets a bit chilly overnight, but if this weather keeps up I'm just going to let it go out. Still have a box of 026/260 parts that I need to try and make a saw out of. I definitely have one good P&C set from an 026 with one still left to tear into. I think I should be able to get one complete saw from everything. The P&C's was what I was most worried about. That was the box o' saws that I picked from a CL buy for $10.

Hi fellas! Here is the vise.
be12a0bcffbb8f454bf304192a7b4973.jpg

My friend bought out a dealer and has 7 dump trailers to go thru...... I filled the s10 last night! Vic got an xl500!

So..... Now we need a PTO did case half for 084 stihl! Got anything?

Latest posts

Back