Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm. I only saw one house cat in Nam.

Company CO went to a dinner with the local village elders. Menu included monkey.

I have a missionary friend who served in the Dominican Republic and the jungles of Costa Rica. Told me he has eaten cat, rat, snake, dog, and many other things. The one thing he couldn't bring himself to eat was monkey; the reason, it looked too much like a small child/human. The Costa Rican tribes loved them though. I think I would have to be near death to eat one myself. Hooray for the cow, chicken, catfish, and pig...

I have a missionary friend who served in the Dominican Republic and the jungles of Costa Rica. Told me he has eaten cat, rat, snake, dog, and many other things. The one thing he couldn't bring himself to eat was monkey; the reason, it looked too much like a small child/human. The Costa Rican tribes loved them though. I think I would have to be near death to eat one myself. Hooray for the cow, chicken, catfish, and pig...
Had a buddy that served in nam, he came close to shooting someone
Thinking they were butchering / eating a baby......... that was his storie anyway

1st girl friends mom got hit with gorilla
Poop a a zoo, it had so much velocity she had bruising
On her face and neck, the storie was that it knocked her out.
I did see the results, bad stuff. many years later I was watching a gorilla
Behind glass he was throwing turds so hard the window shook....
No monkey's for me..... little or big

Here is the crank,
e89cf2bd352ac3058a5b5f9486640000.jpg

Here is the main.
8c27a6c46c727ac674206bebaffef7ac.jpg

And the trubo.
5695b32800af27a7aeb8d72306485d02.jpg

Tell me how in the hell do you do this?
a3cebad35ddee3d4cdde27031297ecfa.jpg

1073, P-21 (ish).

P-26 if it has solid state ignition. Check for wire going from coil to underneath flywheel.

50 cc and with .325" X 16" good runner/cutter. 3/8" is a bit much.
Thanks for the info Carl.
Local online auction with starting bid of $25. Anyone want me to bid on it for them? Says it's a runner. Broken air filter cover.

I'd like to have been there to witness it. I wonder what max RPM is? 90-100?

Big one like that turn about 200 - 300 rpm. About 9 million watt generator. Big ocean oil tankers will have two motors that big. 400 to 600 gallons per hour of fuel.

Wife just called, No pork butts in town. She's bringing a giant pork loin home? Last smoked loin I had was dry! Maybe I need to wrap it up good with bacon? You ever smoked one ?

I do a lot of pork loin. Cut em into 2-3# sections & you won't dry out the ends trying to get the center up to temp. Gonna slice it up to serve anyway so don't really need it whole for presentation.

I do a lot of pork loin. Cut em into 2-3# sections & you won't dry out the ends trying to get the center up to temp. Gonna slice it up to serve anyway so don't really need it whole for presentation.
I'll have to cut it, as it wont fit whole. My smoker is of the square & tall style with shelves.

I just remember having Pork Loin at Matt's and you were cutting it up. That was some good stuff! How'd I forget???:oops:

Latest posts

Back