Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had a rabbit for a while,you are right about extension coards,I don't know how it didn't get shocked or killed ,it ate on about all of them, We had to get rid of it.Looks like I missed a good GTG lst satturday.
You need to check in more often John!
Never know what migh spring up..

The Joetown animal shelter takes in rabbits. Always get some after Easter.
People buy bunny for their kid and then take no responsibility for the rabbit's welfare.

I got 'Bubba' from foster lady. Seven pounds of Flemish giant. Looooong ears. Cats left him alone!

you interested in this rabbit? I found one rabbit rescue in OK, it is about a 3 hour drive one way.

I have been looking on-line and don't see a breed that matches this one; it might be a cross. He looks like a lionhead, stain angora cross; maybe a jersey wooly; but I could be way off. He has short ears, medium length to long hair, and big bushy eyebrows (like a schnauzer). He is black.

Morning all.

Carl, the 5-30 fires like a lightning storm now. Took a point file to the points. Thanks again for giving me the opportunity to have it.

81c2b94ef0ef967ef2b883e9b02c016b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V

you interested in this rabbit? I found one rabbit rescue in OK, it is about a 3 hour drive one way.

I have been looking on-line and don't see a breed that matches this one; it might be a cross. He looks like a lionhead, stain angora cross; maybe a jersey wooly; but I could be way off. He has short ears, medium length to long hair, and big bushy eyebrows (like a schnauzer). He is black.
Typical mix from pet store I bet.

Don't really need another bunny. I get too attached to them and so sad when they pass. Besides we will be keeping the grandkids buck when the weather get warm again.

Carl you and jim need to noodle those big rounds up. Jim gets the wood you get the noodles for your rabbit bedding.;);):):)
I've been making them small enuff to handle and fit on Jim's splitter. Cut some in fourths and some in sixths to get the weight down. Eights on the last one I cut. Yikes!

Talked my wife and daughter into going to get that 044 at Mansfield.
Checked CL this morning to call the guy.
It's gone.

Latest posts

Back