Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sitting here polishing Pinewood Derby car axles. Next....bend them for negative camber. [emoji6]

937433695c16ef042bf0af4322ef0290.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V

We've been pretty busy today. Owen Michael Lovingier was born today at 0237 on 17 January, 2016. 6 lbs 15.3 oz, 20.5" long. Both kiddo and mother doing great. I'm the luckiest man alive!

Congrats dude. Glad all are doing well. God's blessing on your growing family. Contrary to what was said earlier, the only thing better than parenthood is grand parenthood. You'll get there in a couple of decades and you'll know the truth. Just sayin

Stock as in round ground or as in squared up?

Stock LGX is round. I think it reads like this:

562xp:
Stock LGX round.
Stock LGX round, with stone ground rivets (narrowing the kerf)
Stock LGX round, with stone ground rivets (narrowing the kerf) with gullet material removed
Stock LGX round, with stone ground rivets (narrowing the kerf) with gullet material removed and cutter tails nipped
Stock LGX round, with stone ground rivets (narrowing the kerf) with gullet material removed and cutter tails nipped, and square filed (by the master)----2.6 seconds with the 562

Same chain with 346xp: 2.15 seconds :rock:

Matt is just showing the progression of the performance increase with each modification of the chain. And, he is bragging a little about his mildly ported 346. The performance increase by removing of some of the gullet caught him off guard.

Matt, correct me if I am wrong on any of this :)

Back