Old mac parts?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

026fan

Reaction score
I just came across a metal body McCulloch in great condition for free. Just need to replace fuel line and filter. It's an eager beaver, 2.1 c.i., model #60013203. I know the older saws are not supported by the current "Mac", but a fuel line and filter seems pretty simple. Any suggestions on a place to find part #'s (these part #'s are not listed in the manual) or "substitute" parts? Also, Manual recommends 20:1 mix, seemed to run on 40:1 OK before I saw that recommendation though. Can anyone advise on a good mix? Thanks in advance for all of your help!

hello welcome to the site.....i have sold about 5 parts saws just like what you have in the past 2 weeks......i might still have a couple if you are interested.

On the cheap

Thanks for the offer, lovetheoutdoors, but for now this is an "on the cheap" project. Just looking for the fuel line right now... Thanks anyway.

Used the search feature and didn't come across anything,
Anyone have suggestions on a replacement for the fuel line? I have a couple of good supplier links but don't have the part #.

Seems like a nice saw to use as a paperweight...

dont blame ya.....wouldnt want to put much $$$$$$ into those little saws. i cant reallyhelp you with a fuel line....try ebay. :popcorn:

mac

try fayetville equipment in new york also do a little searching on here and the web as there are many mac part suppliers. It would be wise to buy a parts saw if you are keeping it.:buttkick:

I just got one of these form a yard sale. Runs perfect and in good shape. I honestly don't know much about what adjustments may be needed or replaced as far as the chain that looks loose. Is this normal or needs help? Also what kind of oil lubes the chain? I copy of the owners manual would really help me and certainly set me strait.

Latest posts

Back