Old Metalhead and Engine Guy

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

72Duster

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I do this for a living, but was raised in N Wisconsin clearing land, driftwood and swinging a 8 lb splitting maul. I used to drag race motorcycles but got married... Love doggos and have a Rottweiler named Batman and new rescue from Texas named Pancho. He's a little guy, but we got them to get along.

Attachments

• What I do.jpg
    What I do.jpg
    721.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Race 1.jpg
    Race 1.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 0
  • my dog.jpg
    my dog.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 0
I do this for a living, but was raised in N Wisconsin clearing land, driftwood and swinging a 8 lb splitting maul. I used to drag race motorcycles but got married... Love doggos and have a Rottweiler named Batman and new rescue from Texas named Pancho. He's a little guy, but we got them to get along.
Welcome

a new pet from Texas! sounds a bit texmex! lol. likes tacos? the shop looks great! we will look fwd to some of your tales, etc. glad to hear u survived the 2-wheel racing! bike looks fast! "Welcome"

care to say where in CO? being from PNW, Seattle, i have busted plenty powder up in the Rockies...
1695096687174.png

👍

a new pet from Texas! sounds a bit texmex! lol. likes tacos? the shop looks great! we will look fwd to some of your tales, etc. glad to hear u survived the 2-wheel racing! bike looks fast! "Welcome"

care to say where in CO? being from PNW, Seattle, i have busted plenty powder up in the Rockies...
View attachment 1113565
👍

Metro Denver, I haven't skied in about 10 years due to life stuff but awesome pic! Yeah, Pancho's a piece of work and definitely a stray texmexmix, lol. I call him Nacho which pisses off the wife to no end (her rescue) but he's actually a pretty smart little dude. Smart enough to not mess with Batman anyway. He's about 20lbs, the Batman is 147 lbs.
Gang.jpg

Metro Denver, I haven't skied in about 10 years due to life stuff but awesome pic! Yeah, Pancho's a piece of work and definitely a stray texmexmix, lol. I call him Nacho which pisses off the wife to no end (her rescue) but he's actually a pretty smart little dude. Smart enough to not mess with Batman anyway. He's about 20lbs, the Batman is 147 lbs. View attachment 1114655
lol, Pancho 'nacho'... typical bruiser doggie! hombre inteligente!

Latest posts

Back