Old Milwakee Cordless?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was at an auction this weekend. And a box lot had brand new Troy Built tiller tines I wanted, got the box for $20, a deal on the tines.

It also had a bunch of old 18V Milwaukee cordless stuff, hammer drill, circular saws, chargers, sawzall......all appear in good shape, no batteries.....the new/current Milwaukee batteries don't match up. I think it takes what was called a V18 battery?

Can you still get batteries for these? and would it be worth it?

I was at an auction this weekend. And a box lot had brand new Troy Built tiller tines I wanted, got the box for $20, a deal on the tines.

It also had a bunch of old 18V Milwaukee cordless stuff, hammer drill, circular saws, chargers, sawzall......all appear in good shape, no batteries.....the new/current Milwaukee batteries don't match up. I think it takes what was called a V18 battery?

Can you still get batteries for these? and would it be worth it?
Might be able to get an adapter. I got an adapter for ryobi to fit my dewalt batteries on ebay

Might be able to get an adapter. I got an adapter for ryobi to fit my dewalt batteries on ebay
Thanks. I think I've found some adapters on ebay. ~$15.

I have the newer M18 battery type Milwaukee tools and batteries. I've no way to test these older Milwaukee V18 tools without a battery. All appear in good condition.

If these tools work, I'll sell most and keep the hammer drill as I don't have one of those currently.

I assume the tool quality is similar to the newer ones but the new ones shine with higher capacity batteries

Back