Old Saws and things

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if y'all are getting all those axes, I am interested in that one double bit Hibbard. I want to replace my Commie axe with it. I'm also looking for a stanley stone axe. I intend to work them.

Good Evening all I am new to this site so pardon the lack of know-how on postings and such. I have a question about a Stihl chainsaw from maybe the 60's. If anyone knows anyone that could help me learn abit more about this saw it would be greatly appreciated.

I would say you should provide a bit of information about the make and model if they are legible, or if not, a clear and concise description would be nice, and/or a nice snapshot-quality image attachment here.

Perhaps you can find it at http://www.acresinternet.com/ where you'll see a pertinent link right in the middle of the page.

Let us know either way, now that you've got our attention.

Glen

Gypo Logger said:
It's amazing the things you find in the bush.
John

hey now.. no making fun of wringer washers. I use one.

a maytag model E2 for the curious..

I have a twin cylinder hit and miss motor for a Maytag it has a kick start and it also runs

macman101a said:
I have a twin cylinder hit and miss motor for a Maytag it has a kick start and it also runs
Yeah, but a <i>real</i> man will drop-start it anyway.

Never tried to drop start a washing machine but have kick started a few saws. I am left handed, no smart ass comments now and used to drop start the big guys holding them with the bar next to my leg. Don't do that anymore.

Latest posts

Back