Omg!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With talent like that, she will keep you busy cutting down the rest of the trees until she has Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs on your front lawn. :blob2:

West Texas said:
With talent like that, she will keep you busy cutting down the rest of the trees until she has Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs on your front lawn. :blob2:
Why do you think she wants to take up chainsaw art??? You think its funny, but she mentioned the Seven Dwarfs as a project.;)

I'd like to see someone make off with something that big. its pretty nice lookin to me.

Lawn Masters said:
I'd like to see someone make off with something that big. its pretty nice lookin to me.
Me too. Its still a tree in the ground..roots and all. They would have to cut it down.:greenchainsaw:

I read about something like this in Seattle

A guy left about 11 ft of a tree in the front yard.

Except he didn't carve his into a gnome. He carved his into a giant, erect penis. The locals were all complaining about it because they didn't want their kiddies to see a giant wood ****, and the cops just said, hey there's no law against it, we can't do anything. LMAO! So this guy had a giant **** on his front lawn and nobody could do anything about it.

There's probably some interesting Freudian interpretations of this story, but I'll leave that for the imagination.

Log Hogger said:

Except he didn't carve his into a gnome. He carved his into a giant, erect penis. The locals were all complaining about it because they didn't want their kiddies to see a giant wood ****, and the cops just said, hey there's no law against it, we can't do anything. LMAO! So this guy had a giant **** on his front lawn and nobody could do anything about it.

There's probably some interesting Freudian interpretations of this story, but I'll leave that for the imagination.

pic1044.jpg

Log Hogger said:

In this instance there would be some irony in an erect penis as they appear to live on Dickmann Road according to the article :)

coveredinsap said:
In this instance there would be some irony in an erect penis as they appear to live on Dickmann Road according to the article :)

@#$%^&*()_((**&& SAP, I have to give you that one:hmm3grin2orange: I missed that entirely:cheers:
Andy:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

Back