• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell One kickass Jonsered

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a small crack where the starter handle has came back and snapped, it is hidden behind the starter handle and doesn't affect the structure of the top cover, and it is hard to see.

and the saw has a worn .325 X 7 rim on it now, it needs to be changed soon, I swapped rims with my 346xp while making the videos. If I had another rim sprocket that fits I would include it or swap it out, but I don't. I need to order some, I can't find my 3/8 rim sprocket.

Boy, this saw looks like it screams! The 3rd video makes for a good comparison.
I can't believe this hasn't sold!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I finally got my brother to run this saw, he was very impressed, he set his masterminded ms261 down, he couldn't believe how light and nimble the cs2253 was.

I love this saw, but it is collecting dust.

$680 shipped, for the saw and jonsered bar. Chain hit some metal at a charity cut broke some teeth and broke a tie strap. Chain got thrown to the parts pile, and was the only .325 .058 18 chain I have.

Latest posts

Back