One of my 066s is alive, Thanks Brad.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Work Saw Collector

GTG Coffee Maker
Reaction score
One of my 066s is back home.

As I got it, traded some wood for it.

before by supercabs78, on Flickr

After a little cleaning.

066 by supercabs78, on Flickr

After getting it back from Brad.

That pic came out bad.

It also Has one of Nate's (Metals406) full wraps on it. :rock:

32” ES square ground skip. My first time getting one with the bigger 13 tip on it.

32" ES by supercabs78, on Flickr

I am very happy with the way it looks and runs. I’ll try to get a video tomorrow. Thanks Brad, I couldn’t be any happier.

Glad to see it arrived home safely. We definately gave that saw a new lease on life. The flywheel side crank bearing fell apart while removing the crank:msp_ohmy:

Okay....I know...at least a new bearing on the flywheel ....what else was done to this saw? Porting?

looks much better now than when you first got it!! always good to see a rough diamond reworked.:msp_biggrin:

I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off last couple days, I'll get it done next couple days.

I did bust it off today and let it warm up, and a few hard pulls on the loud button. :hmm3grin2orange: Its going to be one of my favorite saws. :rock:

Here it is Brad :rock: (and others) We had a little time yesterday evening, so we cut a few cookies. The end of the video the wrap handle hit the log holding the big one up, :hmm3grin2orange: so my brother shut the saw off. 32" bar in 30" wood give or take.

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=71377" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="intl_lang=en-us&photo_secret=4de518b004&photo_id=5712881611" height="300" width="400"></embed>

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back