One saw, one chain solution

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
. Do I enjoy it, ya dayummmmmmmmm right.......

Who'da thought.:) How ya been there Mr. maestro of moral fiber. I gotta get by yer shop there and see ifff'n I kin sneek a horse of a non orange and white color in there.[/QUOTE]

Hell don't you have your own key to the shop, I thought I gave ya one,LOL

Table is always open for ya, you know that,:cheers: :cheers:

Hey Thall I was gifted a vac kit for my BG85 Whats the best plan for taking off the nut to fit the blade? the usual bit of rope in the plughole? Left hand thread? Torque setting for putting it back on so i can try out my new 3/8 torque wrench:)

Hey Thall I was gifted a vac kit for my BG85 Whats the best plan for taking off the nut to fit the blade? the usual bit of rope in the plughole? Left hand thread? Torque setting for putting it back on so i can try out my new 3/8 torque wrench:)

Sounds like too much work, throw that dayumm thing away and get a new one,LOLOL

Screw IS-DG5x60 Muffler/cylinder 9.0
Screw IS-DG5x24 Muffler/cylinder (version with catalytic
converter)
M14x7 Stub/muffler (version with spark
arresting screen in muffler)
Screw IS-DG5x24 Spacer flange/cylinder 6.0 1)
Collar screw P6x15/49 Collar screw/inner blower housing 4.0 2)
Screw IS-DG5x24 Inner blower housing/crankcase 8.0
Screw IS-DG5x24 Inner blower housing/engine pan 8.0
Screw IS-P6x26.5 Outer/inner blower housings 5.0
Nut M8x1LH-06 Fanwheel/crankshaft
(SH with shredder blade)

Screw IS-P6x19 Handle/inner blower housing 5.0 3)
Screw IS-P6x19 Handle molding/inner blower housing 4.0 4)
Screw IS-P6x19 Fan housing/inner blower housing 6.0
Screw IS-DG5x20Z Fan housing/spiral housing 6.0
Screw IS-DG5x24 Spiral housing/crankcase 6.0
Screw IS-DG5x24 Spiral housing/engine pan 6.0
Screw IS-P6x19 Protective screen/outer blower housing 5.0

Have fun,LOLOL (newton-meters, not Lbs)

Last edited:
Joat I've been a bad boy today

Heres something that came in today that I sorta made fun of with the owner.
Look at the fuel hose real close in this 200T. Unreal huh. The guy took another smaller hose and shoved it down inside the hose that had busted. He is wondering why it leaks fuel. It gets better.

attachment.php

So after pointing out to the man this rigged hose wasn't going to work he makes a dire mistake. He goes and another thing, the oil cap on this saw, how do you work it. I go whatcha mean. He goes how do you work those flip caps. So I opened it and close it about 4 times in a row to show him. He goes how come you do that so easily and I have such a tuff time with those caps. I said well sir I'm highly educated, thats why. The look on his face was priceless,LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I'm such a bas-tard, Joat can ya help me,hehehe

Look at the fuel hose real close in this 200T. Unreal huh. The guy took another smaller hose and shoved it down inside the hose that had busted. He is wondering why it leaks fuel. It gets better.

So after pointing out to the man this rigged hose wasn't going to work he makes a dire mistake. He goes and another thing, the oil cap on this saw, how do you work it. I go whatcha mean. He goes how do you work those flip caps. So I opened it and close it about 4 times in a row to show him. He goes how come you do that so easily and I have such a tuff time with those caps. I said well sir I'm highly educated, thats why. The look on his face was priceless,LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I'm such a bas-tard, Joat can ya help me,hehehe

flipcaps? i been using pliers on the 361.:dizzy:

Sounds like too much work, throw that dayumm thing away and get a new one,LOLOL

Nut M8x1LH-06 Fanwheel/crankshaft
(SH with shredder blade)

Have fun,LOLOL (newton-meters, not Lbs)

LOL cheers for that!
My Name should be Tommy Overtighten Gunn lol

Ported my 262XP tonight just a good clean and find a 0.012" gasket and hopefully VROOM!

Might not need it much as our nice new firewood prossesor arrived today along with 25 tonnes of wood.

flipcaps? i been using pliers on the 361.:dizzy:

Shame on ya, hows dares ya do that. Why I was in the chest of that saw and seen its heart. I made it beat. Now your using pliers on it, shames on ya, someone get me a rope!!!!!!!!!!

Shame on ya, hows dares ya do that. Why I was in the chest of that saw and seen its heart. I made it beat. Now your using pliers on it, shames on ya, someone get me a rope!!!!!!!!!!

one of them caps broke the other day when i pryed it out. i gots a expandable rubber freeze plug from my old chevy stuck in there now.:dizzy:

one of them caps broke the other day when i pryed it out. i gots a expandable rubber freeze plug from my old chevy stuck in there now.:dizzy:

Make the noose nice and tight fellers, I don't want him slipping off the rope, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

attachment.php

Brother Tommie,

As it is said:

For this reason, if I come, I will call attention to his deeds which he does unjustly, such as improperly repairing fuel lines and the improper operation of a 'flippy' cap. I pray that I will not be satisfied with this, he himself does not receive the brethren, either, and he forbids those who desire to do so and puts them out of the dealership. Beloved, do not imitate what is evil, but what is good the one who does good is of Stihl; the one who does evil has not seen Stihl.​

Go in peace and do good works,

father joat

Latest posts

Back