One saw you wished you owned but don't.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I owned a STIHL MS650 from Slovakia.
(just as long as I don't have to pay for it)
:monkey:

Easy answer.... Oh-nine-ohhhhhh!!!

I'd do a little horse trad'n for one, and I got a few nice horses ;)

Wouldn't mind finding a Dolmar Wankle or an Mac Sp125 either.

Husky 372XP, I really want one, would love to find one lightly used. I thought the various 50cc saws I have would be more than enough for firewood until I got a 5 cord load of tree lengths from a local tree co. Some of those statues were 36" in diameter, quite a work out for my 031AV or Jred 490.:( . I believe a 372 would be a nice sized saw for firewood without over doing it - I could be wrong, maybe its too much saw for firewood, but I would love to find out. Joe.

That wouldn't be over doing it. Actually, I don't think my 066 Mag is overkill in 24"-30" hardwood.

I think that left-handed (!) saw I found at the same yard sale as the 090 would've been a great collector's item but I hadn't yet aqcuired CAD at that point. Went back a couple weeks later and it was gone. Could've had 4 beautiful old saws for $65!

Or maybe an 090G for milling big D Fir or one of those old Comet diesels.

Last edited:
No matter what it would take, I would own it.

You mean like this one?

attachment.php

attachment.php

I would even consider trading it for a BP-1 in comperable condition...

Mark

I hate you.

I'm a chainsaw neophyte so I don't have anything to trade. Even if you'd consider cash my wife would throw me out of the house for spending what it would cost. There's no way she could be made to understand.

She's definitely a beauty. I hope you give her a workout from time to time.

At least I know where it is now. Maybe I'll hit the lottery soon.

Here's a copy & paste from the link I posted for members that can't get it - To contact the seller, it looks like you have to be a member of the board there - ********************************/phpbb3/index.php
Chainsaw Collectors.se
This is a international forum in Eng.

Skip to content

Advanced search Board index ‹ For sale/trade/Wanted/Ad's. ‹ For Sale/Trade. Change font size E-mail friendPrint view User Control Panel (0 new messages) • View your posts FAQ Members Logout [ Mike Van ]
NOS MAC SP 125 C
A good place for ad's and money talk.

Moderators: Chisel Tooth, Japanischer Säger

Post a reply 1 post • Page 1 of 1
Report this postReply with quote NOS MAC SP 125 C
by knucklehead on Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:52 pm

This 125 has never had fuel or oil in it. Has a 32" bar and 404 chain. It does have some minor corrosion in places from moisture. Motor turns fine.
Throttle lock button needs freed. Email for detailed pics if interested...

I am asking $ 1200. us dollars and will ship anywhere for actual cost

As per MM's listing guidlines If you think thats too much your welcome to let me know .

My email link is open if your interested.

sp125c002.jpg

!!!! CAUTION !!!! MAN WITH LARGE TOOL
knucklehead
MR. BIGSAW

Private messageE-mail Top
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ste from the link I posted for members that can't get it -

Stihl 066. I know I can buy a 660 new still, but I always loved the HD filter version of the old 066.

I agree, I have been keeping an eye out locally and on e-bay for a nice one but no luck yet. I have ran the 66 and 660 and prefer the older version.

Last edited:
one catch, it has to be out of production.

262XPG for me. If anyone has one in good shape, I'll do some horse-trading with you.

The Chain Saw I wish I had was my Dads old Strunk. I cant remember what model it was. All I remember it had a 30" bar on it. It was either a Big Timber Pro, or a Custom Pro.
It was in the early 70's when he junked it, because the diaphragms in the carburetor where done, and he couldn't get new parts for it. Dad said different times, he wished he would have kept that Chain Saw. So do I. Maybe, I'll come across one of each, and be able to pick them up somewhere. would be nice to run one now, and remember him running his. I was 6 or 7 at the time. Bruce.

Latest posts

Back