One thing I'd like to point out...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't make sauce, but have canned around 70 qts. of tomatoes so far, over 100 of green beans.

Sounds great! The grasshoppers were pretty hard on my green beans, so we really only had enough to eat through the summer, the plants are pretty much gone now, looks like there are about 100 beans out there, and Im letting them dry since I use heirloom seeds, i can just plant them next year. It works out well, that way. The beans that are still out their obviously are more naturally resistant to the hoppers:D Thats what I like about heirloom seeds, you ultimately end up with varieties that do well in YOUR garden:biggrinbounce2:

This year and last year were great for green beans, I plant 3 75 ft. rows, Derby and Blue Lake. Never had grasshoppers at them, but my pugs do!

You guys do know that without fossil fuels emitting carbon dioxide into the environment you wouldn't be able to cut and burn your inferior wood right? Quit living in the 1800's hippies, it's time to burn gas and get with the times.
One thing I'd like to point out but you beat me to it is that your an idiot.

I dig turtle..ie snapper but catfish.....now that could take some gettin used too!
I spouse ya like bass too.Them carpet carp are great to catch ,but eat...guess I'm spoiled with walleyes.
I really dislike soft muddy tasting fish. It's even hard to eat crappies that come from warm water.
I could not agree more Walleye& Perch with Small Pike are all I will eat. I spent thousands of Dollars on Fishing gear in my life but do not like to eat them,Heck the boats got two fish finders down riggers, kicker motor and electric bow mounted to get in the weeds when Piking.I find lakers taste too much like salmon and other Trout a bit too buggy tasting. But Walleye I can eat, same with Perch and smaller Pike.Pike are not too bad sometimes it is hard to tell Walleye and Pike apart. Only problem Walleye don't put up much of a fight.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back