One thing I'd like to point out...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everybody just needs to relax lol. To be honest I came on here looking to rile some of you up (OBVIOUSLY), it's not that big a deal to me if someone burns wood or not. I just happen to know a guy who is all high and mighty about his wood-burning and thought it would be funny to come here and see if that's the general attitude about burning wood. To be honest you guys seem like you're alright, I know the food discussion has shown me that we have more in common than anything lol.

So there it is....the crux of the original posters motovation.
I get where you were coming from ,but DUDE....there are some of the nicest guys here willing to help out a guy without a pot to piss in and you make statements that were not too cool.

I'd be apologizing and back stepping...well I would if I saw I offended someone.
Did that the other day as a matter of fact. I thought something was funny...posted it and hurt some feelings.
The sign of a man is not that he can throw punches ,but that he can admit
his errors.
This is not a weakness,but a strength.

So maybe we can move on here ...I'm getting hungry for some walleyes deep fried with cajun seasoning and garlic bread!

That reminds me...going to a catfish/turtle fry Saturday.

I dig turtle..ie snapper but catfish.....now that could take some gettin used too!
I spouse ya like bass too.Them carpet carp are great to catch ,but eat...guess I'm spoiled with walleyes.
I really dislike soft muddy tasting fish. It's even hard to eat crappies that come from warm water.

Any fish through the ice taste better. I am looking forward to being on the lake this weekend. Tuesday we should post camp fire food pictures.

I dig turtle..ie snapper but catfish.....now that could take some gettin used too!
I spouse ya like bass too.Them carpet carp are great to catch ,but eat...guess I'm spoiled with walleyes.
I really dislike soft muddy tasting fish. It's even hard to eat crappies that come from warm water.

Mud cats suk, blue cats excellent! I love smallie/largemouth bass. Not too much walleye 'round here, except in W.Va/Western Md.

Any fish through the ice taste better. I am looking forward to being on the lake this weekend. Tuesday we should post camp fire food pictures.

I'll hold ya to that!
:yourock:

yo Mikey....what do cats taste like anyway?
Do ya ever cough up hairballs!:clap::clap::clap:
Here kitty kitty.I got some buds down in MPLS that fish the sippy and they get some mosters that go up to 60 lbs.mostly release afterwards.

I'll come back with some pics of my own...today is my fri.I'll be on the water for the next four days rearing slabs by day and eyes by night.

Weeeel...I have caught many catfish in Fla. in the 15-25 lb. range...taste just as good as farm-raised. You guys from the Northlands should go snag some Fla. largemouth, then try gator tail, and Grouper from the Gulf...then, you'll know what gooood eating is!

Wild boar nuthin to slough off eiether...with fried okra, guava cobbler for dessert.

Tomatoes, tomatoes everywhere! Making sauce today! hope to freeze about 40 quarts.

Nothing is better than pulling out a quart of sauce made from my garden tomatoes on/around the middle of January.

Gotta love the smell of garlic basil and tomatoes floating through the house...:cheers:

You gotta take your butt down to Marshall for Catfish Days. BTW, my dad grew up in Virginia up on the Iron Range.

<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Palisade,+MN&amp;geocode=FbnIyAId0oht-g%3B&amp;dirflg=&amp;daddr=Marshall,+mn&amp;f=d&amp;sll=46.714856,-93.484812&amp;sspn=0.031013,0.055189&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;ll=45.580095,-94.636785&amp;spn=2.26633,2.30387&amp;output=embed"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Palisade,+MN&amp;geocode=FbnIyAId0oht-g%3B&amp;dirflg=&amp;daddr=Marshall,+mn&amp;f=d&amp;sll=46.714856,-93.484812&amp;sspn=0.031013,0.055189&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;ll=45.580095,-94.636785&amp;spn=2.26633,2.30387&amp;source=embed" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>

Tomatoes, tomatoes everywhere! Making sauce today! hope to freeze about 40 quarts.

Nothing is better than pulling out a quart of sauce made from my garden tomatoes on/around the middle of January.

Gotta love the smell of garlic basil and tomatoes floating through the house...:cheers:

I don't make sauce, but have canned around 70 qts. of tomatoes so far, over 100 of green beans.

You gotta take your butt down to Marshall for Catfish Days. BTW, my dad grew up in Virginia up on the Iron Range.

<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Palisade,+MN&amp;geocode=FbnIyAId0oht-g%3B&amp;dirflg=&amp;daddr=Marshall,+mn&amp;f=d&amp;sll=46.714856,-93.484812&amp;sspn=0.031013,0.055189&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;ll=45.580095,-94.636785&amp;spn=2.26633,2.30387&amp;output=embed"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Palisade,+MN&amp;geocode=FbnIyAId0oht-g%3B&amp;dirflg=&amp;daddr=Marshall,+mn&amp;f=d&amp;sll=46.714856,-93.484812&amp;sspn=0.031013,0.055189&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;ll=45.580095,-94.636785&amp;spn=2.26633,2.30387&amp;source=embed" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>

Where is the Iron Range??....

Back