One year Holzfforma Bar Wear

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bedford T

the1chainsawguy
Reaction score
Anybody have a Holzfforma chainsaw bar from Huztl that is losing paint? If you are had/have or were having problems with your oiler say something with you post.

I have a pile of the Holzfforma bars and the rails look new and none of mine are losing paint but every stihl loses a little each regularly. It seems they have a better paint or technique. wondering what others are seeing

Anybody have a Holzfforma chainsaw bar from Huztl that is losing paint? If you are had/have or were having problems with your oiler say something with you post.

I have a pile of the Holzfforma bars and the rails look new and none of mine are losing paint but every stihl loses a little each regularly. It seems they have a better paint or technique. wondering what others are seeing
Are you using both brands of bar on the same saw? How often do you turn over the bar?

hutzl looking for some feedback again? tell them enthusiasts are not capable of testing their **** and the professionals that have tried have a 70% failure rate lol

I am ordering chain and noticed the paint. The feedback was just looking at mine. If I could hang cannons on every one I had I would. I have a couple saw I use both huztl and Stihl on. I like them best when they keep their paint. I use mostly Stihl silver. I tried two others and went right back to the silver oil. Trying to see if it was peeling paint. Lol

Latest posts

Back