only practice uploading pic

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good setting

273117d1344113063-mccoullgh-001-jpg

Good Idea, think I'll try to "Practice". I have a tough time making the Pic native size.........

273181d1354809397t-1050-1-jpg

See, every time I attempt to upload a photo, and insert the img /img I get a small pic anyway. What is the trick? Do I upload the pic to the site first or do I use the location on my computer? Any help would be appreciated.

Shawn

Last edited:
273181d1358081782-1050-1-jpg

Preview your posts, open the attachment in a new window, copy the link, past in the URL bar of insert image, uncheck: Retrieve remote file and reference locally

Thats what I do anyways

I go to an external site like Tiny pic. Real easy.

Anyway, here is a reason to post my dog Kade who got a garbage can stuck on his head.

28jkz2r.jpg

One thing I try to do also is to re size pics to 800 pixels wide. With today's high resolution cameras a massive picture size could be uploaded and be tough to view, possibly.

I go to an external site like Tiny pic. Real easy.

Anyway, here is a reason to post my dog Kade who got a garbage can stuck on his head.

Hope he got what he was after, he worked for it!

I'm doing it the old way and always get the big pic and a thumbnail.

How come????????

attachment.php

Posting a pic. The camera wouldn't focus on the screen in video mode. Hopefully you tell from this screen shot of what it should look like.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz_zps1bf53455.jpg

Back