only practice uploading pic

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think im not pasting the right location for the pic. How should I get the location to paste into th url box

I think im not pasting the right location for the pic. How should I get the location to paste into th url box

I think that may be your problem. Just post the link as normal text here and I can see if it is good. Click the tab between From Computer / From URL

C:\Users\Chad\Pictures\My 088 rebuilt

You are posting a link from your computer. What you need to do is join a site like photobucket (free), upload your picture there then copy the direct link it gives you off to the right. That is the URL your are needing to post a picture. At least that's how I do it.

I have to go spread Ice melt for a customer. I'm sure someone will pick up where I left off or you will get it from here. When I get back I'll check in to make sure.

Go to manage attachment, choose file (try to keep it under 300), upload, right click on the current attachment,copy link address, go up to the icon insert image" left click, when window comes up choose from URL, uncheck the little box down in bottom left corner, right click on URL and paste.

attachment.php

Gotta be a better way, but this does work.

Its still little

Dont feel bad. Its not the size of the boat that matters its the motion in the ocean:msp_biggrin:

I did the photo bucket thing. I uploaded pics from my computer to photo bucket then clicked on direct link next to your picture in photo bucket. a pop up said copied when I left clicked on the direct link. Then I pasted the direct link into the url box and unchecked box in insert image and large pictures posted.

I'm having problems with this pic business also. I use my phone most often to access the site and when i try to upload pics to a album it just hoes to a frosty white screen. I also use my phone as a portable hot spot at home because i am in quite a remote location. I can get to the process of uploading pictures but it take half a month for one pic to upload due to having poor service. Like literally my phone has no bars but still has enough to transfer data. I have ordered a satelite internet dish but the waiting list for installs is over a month and the guy won't just sell me a dish and modem. I got a pawn shop score but tried and tried to get pics up with no luck. Didn't mention it cause i knew i'd get burned for no pics. No pics it didn't happen. Hahahahaha one day soon i'm hoping that guy has a cancellation or something so he can do mine. Funny thing js i'm only getting the internet dish package to be better connected on this site. I don't know how you all feel about it but i think i may be addicted.

Last edited:
Back