Ontario ice storm 2013

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yoyo continental/mental climate! Does a number to our roads and highways. Ottawa says they will need to fill many tens of thousands of potholes and that is just a start.

Late winter 2014. A few feet of snow on the ground outside my window. Temps going to the minus teens (*C) this coming week!

Ya now that some of the roads are dry the frost heaves are everywhere! It's going to be hell trying to drive anywhere this summer due to road construction. We still have several feet as well. I'd say maybe 2 inches has melted. -22 mid week in the morning. I doesn't take long for your fingers to freeze when your climbing in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guy

I just read through your powerpoint presentation. A great compendium of assorted information.

I think this industry really needs people who can do literature reviews and provide concise information packages to the working people who don't have the time/energy to read diverse sources of research.

So BC how is this info best packaged? A 5- minute dose? 10? The ppt compendium might be too comprehensive; an over-dose! But it could have been much longer; lots left out.

re format i think visuals are key, but how best to package? webinar?

Latest posts

Back