Opinions on a Sthil 066

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Banshee

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I have a chance to get a 066 for 300. It was a timber buyers saw. He carried it in his truck, but very seldom used it, he traded it in on a Husky 575.
It has a 24 inch bar and is in very good shape.
Is 300 a good deal? What are the opinions of this saw?

I have a chance to get a 066 for 300. It was a timber buyers saw. He carried it in his truck, but very seldom used it, he traded it in on a Husky 575.
Jump on it fast if it is in good shape. One of Stihls finest.

If you don't want it let me know, I'll head right on up there and pick it up.

Oh and

wavey.gif
Howdy Neighbor

I'm about 25 miles north of Evansville

I grew up in Peterburgs. Great little town. I miss it alot. People like that are hard to come by or at least they where 20 years ago, that's how long I've been gone.

Hell, I'm not very south, but I 'd even be down to pick it up in a second!!

Welcome to the board!!

:chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw:

Whomever,

How'd you get Banshee's password? He's gonna be very angry when he sees the post you've made. No self-respecting AS member would ask a question like that.

joat

Whomever,

How'd you get Banshee's password? He's gonna be very angry when he sees the post you've made. No self-respecting AS member would ask a question like that.

joat

Actually when I first seen the saw, I thought it was a smaller one because it seem cheap for a big saw. I did some reseach and figured out it's a good deal on a big saw.
I'm going to pick it up today, but first I have to stop and sell a kidney and maybe a liver or two. This CAD thing is not helping my bank account any that's for sure.

Actually when I first seen the saw, I thought it was a smaller one because it seem cheap for a big saw. I did some reseach and figured out it's a good deal on a big saw.
I'm going to pick it up today, but first I have to stop and sell a kidney and maybe a liver or two. This CAD thing is not helping my bank account any that's for sure.

Banshee or Whomever,

That selling a kidney or liver thing makes me believe that you're really an AS member. Just show us the secret handshake and you're good to go.

Best wishes,

joat

Last edited:

UUHHH???

Jump on it fast if it is in good shape. One of Stihls finest.

Like a Duck on a June Bug!!!!!!!!! (Real Fast,,,, If you dont like it,,,, you can make all your money back and probably then some!!!!Right here On AS tradingpost!!!!)

Shhhh.. eveyone else missed the 575 trade:greenchainsaw:

What difference does that make?????? if whoever has it is willing to let it go for 300??? Cool beans!!!

Last edited:
A Duck on a June bug...:monkey:

Do they Have Junebugs in New Zealand or Seattle??????

If you eversaw a domesticated ducks on a farm down here In the South in the barnyard competing over a big fat june bug or a grasshopper you would understand,,,,Sheesh!!!!!!! Freaking Kiwi's!!!!

Back