• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold or trade bunch of Stihl stuff

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pm sent on the 030 031 and 032 parts.

if you need specific stuff ask, there is a lot of it, probably enough to be prohibitive shipping it all there are no tank handles for the 032, but I saw good recoils for all cylinders, carbs, crankcases with good cranks, flywheels looks like it was originally 6 saws or more
If it doesn't work out on the 031 parts I could use some of the stuff. I'd love a 032 jug.

David
I can get you a nice 032 jug shipped in the US for $16.00, shoot me a Pm if you want one

Also found one rather old and red, repaired (riveted) 030 top handle

Dave,

1113 parts are 030, 031, 032 family of saws. Just FYI.

Dibs on AM 066/660 tank handle! I'll PM you my addy and you can send price and PayPal addy back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What 009-012 stuff do you still have Dave?
gotta go look in the trash can now :
from memory a cylinder plastic base 2 halves of a handgrip[ (same side) a recoil segment (inner plastic) and a few weird bits, all black plastic
if you want em let me know so I really can fish em out of the top of the trash, just threw them away 10 mins ago :)

Latest posts

Back