• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl parts for several models

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lightning Performance

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
660 650 066 064 front muffler covers. No outlet type.
Busted and spun 660/066 cases or halves with or without cranks.
Busted or not tank handles for 1122 or 1128
034, 036, 034S 360 360P parts and builders boxes.
034 plastics
084 anything or 1124 saws and parts.
Ms400's or burnt jugs and pistons.
044 12mm junk, burnt, parts, whole or not.

Plenty of Stihl parts to trade but nothing listed, no time this spring.

Plenty of common big box store saws from the 80's and 90's and some older Homelites and bars for those. Nothing over 60cc.

I'll be at the NE South Central in a few weeks.
Bring your buckets or PM pics with details please.

Thank
Ken
TheTreeGuy

I probably have quite a bit of what you listed but I must ask why do you want non-usable parts. Of course I guess I have to ask why I have them.

I hope this post is in the right spot...please help me out if not, because I'm kind of new here.
I'm trying to find an ignition coil for an early model, Stihl 038AV...This saw is one of my favorites and I would like to get it running again...no spark! secondary winding shows open.
It's an older saw with a 7 digit serial number... was dads saw and it's just the best damn saw for it's size...any help much appreciated...I have attached some photos of the old, bad order coil for reference, just incase somebody needs a look.
Thanks in advance guy's!!

Attachments

• IMG_1132.JPG
    IMG_1132.JPG
    762.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1134.JPG
    IMG_1134.JPG
    870.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1121.JPG
    IMG_1121.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1123.JPG
    IMG_1123.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
I hope this post is in the right spot...please help me out if not, because I'm kind of new here.
I'm trying to find an ignition coil for an early model, Stihl 038AV...This saw is one of my favorites and I would like to get it running again...no spark! secondary winding shows open.
It's an older saw with a 7 digit serial number... was dads saw and it's just the best damn saw for it's size...any help much appreciated...I have attached some photos of the old, bad order coil for reference, just incase somebody needs a look.
Thanks in advance guy's!!
Your not in the right spot but we can fix you up here.

I don't run 038s but own one. They should take a universal 1300 part number coil.

----------Someone please step in and correct me if I'm wrong.-------

If you love them so much one is here doing nothing but collecting dust.

The aftermarket coils are cheap so remember I said that. The timing curve is bumpy rather than smooth so some of us notice slightly different manner but nothing too gross. You should be able to find both from suppliers here and everywhere. See your local hoarders or dealers for OE if you require those locally.

Next time ask your questions in the chainsaw repair section ;)

Enjoy
GL

Edit: After looking closer the 1300 might not fit your ignition system

Your not in the right spot but we can fix you up here.

I don't run 038s but own one. They should take a universal 1300 part number coil.

----------Someone please step in and correct me if I'm wrong.-------

If you love them so much one is here doing nothing but collecting dust.

The aftermarket coils are cheap so remember I said that. The timing curve is bumpy rather than smooth so some of us notice slightly different manner but nothing too gross. You should be able to find both from suppliers here and everywhere. See your local hoarders or dealers for OE if you require those locally.

Next time ask your questions in the chainsaw repair section ;)

Enjoy
GL

Edit: After looking closer the 1300 might not fit your ignition system
Thanks...I cut and pasted this thread to the chainsaw repair section... Much appreciated!!
You indicated that you have one of these coils?
Thanks

Thanks...I cut and pasted this thread to the chainsaw repair section... Much appreciated!!
You indicated that you have one of these coils?
Thanks
Whole complete saw. I found the top plastic and jug the other day. Looks like it scuffed a piston. Never really went over it. They have a PM system here so I'll send you one.

I'm good on 066/650/660 1122 tank handles for now.
Don't need any 064 stuff.

Someone should grab up the above deal!!!

I can use some more 1125 or 1128 tank handles full dress or anything in between including the parts that fit them.

Thanks again to all those deals that came already or will be heading my way.

I need a 034 super top cover a regular one if it's nice will work. A carrying handle, a 028 clutch cover x2 and a starter assembly along with an air filter cover and a carrying handle and the v metal prongs that go against the kill rod

Latest posts

Back