• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 084 Parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warped5

WingNut
Reaction score
I'm doing a favor for a friend here, guys ...

I've got a friend who's done Stihl builds/restores for years. Really does do very nice work. His health has taken a couple of hits in the last couple years and he's slowly moving away from this work.

He's already sent me many boxes of 066/660 parts that I'm still sorting through; but that will be another For Sale posting.

For now, he's looking to sell his supply of Stihl 084 parts.

Here is what I know for sure:
- All of the parts are clean
- Most of the parts are OEM and either NOS or very good; very little AM stuff
- He wants to sell it all at once; a single lot
- He wants a fair deal for both sides
- He might not know an exact inventory of everything he has yet

If you're seriously interested, send me a PM and we can discuss.

Ted! How goes it?

Does he have any 066 crank bearings in the pile of nos?

Kris! I've not seen any yet. But ..... I just finished unpacking all 7 boxes of 064/066/660 stuff today looking for something for the gun-crazed ape in the room. I will take a tour through the 'smalls' tomorrow to see if there are any in there for you, OK?

Good morning to all ...

My friend sent me a bunch of pix that I've posted here: http://s1018.photobucket.com/user/Warped5/library/DG 084 Parts

These are of everything thus far. Again, he's looking to sell as one whole lot. I won't have any idea on price until he's completed an accurate inventory.

Note: All of these parts are NOS, no reconditioned/repainted items. Yes, those are the real leather chip deflectors on the clutch covers and those other items are the factory deflector repair kits.

If I'm able to afford it I'll do just that. I'll build me one and sell all the extra.

I will put you first on the list if I get it. I'm afraid it will be too much for one member to snag up at once.

Hey Ted, remember that movie way back " I'm Gonna Get You Sucker".

Well dammit, you post all that eye candy for us saw freaks with no list or price.

I thought weeuz friends, you sure know how to hurt a guy.

Back