• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 084 Parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys.

I've been waiting waiting waiting for this inventory list to be sent to me. Ten minutes ago, FEDEX dropped a box here. I suspect that instead of compiling the list, my friend sent the inventory to me.

:(

I haven't completed the inventory of the seven boxes of 064/066/660 parts he sent. Now this is here.

Thanks for your patience.

Hi guys.

I've been waiting waiting waiting for this inventory list to be sent to me. Ten minutes ago, FEDEX dropped a box here. I suspect that instead of compiling the list, my friend sent the inventory to me.

:(

I haven't completed the inventory of the seven boxes of 064/066/660 parts he sent. Now this is here.

Thanks for your patience.
While that is a lot of stuff to go through, it has to be cool to see all those brand new parts. Like christmas, birthday, anniversary, every other gift event of the year all rolled into one.

While that is a lot of stuff to go through, it has to be cool to see all those brand new parts. Like christmas, birthday, anniversary, every other gift event of the year all rolled into one.

It is kinda nice/interesting ..... for awhile.

It can then turn to "How many of these things could he have possibly thought he would ever need?" sorta thing ....

As I feared.

The 084 parts are in the box that arrived Saturday.

At the suggestion of a widely-respected member here, I'll try a 'test' tonight.

I am auctioning off a kidney so I can afford the hd filter setup when it come up. LOL

Your killing me. I have been looking for 6 months. I check eBay as often as I can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No lie I find myself checking there on my phone a couple times a day. I've got it bad......just a little

I just looked at what you bought. I can't believe I missed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back