• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 084 Parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greets to all.

I know you guys are watching this. I just wanted to provide an update on what's going on.

On top of the seven boxes of 064/066/660 stuff he sent me. My buddy did send one very heavy (45#) box of 084 stuff. Some of you may have seen the eBay auction currently going on for one of the NOS clutch covers. He also sent six more boxes of Stihl stuff. This is quite the undertaking he has me into here .. no wonder he felt overwhelmed.

I am nearing a 'logical break point' in my inventory of the 064/066/660 stuff and will begin selling it off pretty soon (by the end of this week?) ..... to make table room for the 084 parts.

So that's where we're at right now.

Yes, I DO have a list of people that have expressed interest .... no, I'm not going to lose it.

Have a nice holiday weekend!

Hello gentlemen and ladies ...

I have completed my inventory of the two large boxes of 084 parts. There are a few surprises in there.

Over the next day or so, I'm going to refine my pricing a bit more.

After that's complete, I'll contact those folks that have already expressed an interest in a 'lot sale.'

If none of those work out, I'll have to see about how to proceed; the sale of the 064/066/660 parts has not been fun.

Have a pleasant evening.

Hello gentlemen and ladies ...

I have completed my inventory of the two large boxes of 084 parts. There are a few surprises in there.

Over the next day or so, I'm going to refine my pricing a bit more.

After that's complete, I'll contact those folks that have already expressed an interest in a 'lot sale.'

If none of those work out, I'll have to see about how to proceed; the sale of the 064/066/660 parts has not been fun.

Have a pleasant evening.

I guess no one has bought the lot? I see a few sweet parts for a 084 on the bay right now

Can't figure out how to private message don't tease me , was wondering if u had another 084 top engine cover didn't get back from work in time to seriously bid and I would sell my soul for one and that nos had filter setup on ebay

I have another cylinder cover on eBay right now. Let's see how this one goes and maybe we can make a deal for one outside eBay. After these two, I have 5 more.

That HD filter setup on eBay is the only one I have.

I have another cylinder cover on eBay right now. Let's see how this one goes and maybe we can make a deal for one outside eBay. After these two, I have 5 more.

That HD filter setup on eBay is the only one I have.
Cool thanks heaps , I'm gonna buy that tank also if your happy to ship it hear well I'll try my best

Latest posts

Back