OT - 2 Stroke Mowers?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lawn-boy M series. The finest walk-behind mower ever made, IMHO...;)

LawnboyM002.jpg

Hey John, what is the displacement of that 5hp mower ?

I just picked up one of those Toro STS mowers this summer thats in real nice shape, except it needs a new drive wheel. The Toro dealer says parts NLA. Where can I get parts for this.

I had a True Value Hardware mower that I bought back in the 80's with that Tecumseh 2T. That was a great mower. I had to store it in my dads shed for 2 years and didn't realize when I put it there that I put it right under a whole in the roof. HISTORY!

Hmmm

What happened to high pressure direct injection two strokes.. BRP/OMC etech and Mercury Optimax outboards are Lighter, cheaper and cleaner than 4T's
Personaly I think most people just dont understand the technology and only want to own a four stroke because it makes them feel good.. call it "feel good marketing"
:cry:

What happened to high pressure direct injection two strokes.. BRP/OMC etech and Mercury Optimax outboards are Lighter, cheaper and cleaner than 4T's
Personaly I think most people just dont understand the technology and only want to own a four stroke because it makes them feel good.. call it "feel good marketing"
:cry:

Kinda like our President is doing with the economy...making people feel good in a depression!

Back