Other squish band cutters out there?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

windthrown

361 Junkie
Reaction score
Since Randy/Mastermind is busy playing ketchup on his backlog of saws and building a new termite bait shop in Tennessee and is not taking any new work at present, who else does quality squish band cuts on saw jugs out there?

Yah, guys here discount the crap that people like MM have to put up with. Or the likes of that guy... Moody. I used to be a customer support engineer, and all they did was complain and whine. Of course that kept me employed, because the design engineers and management did not want to talk to them. "Why yessirree, our new product sucks eggs as you say. Did you by chance read the instructions? No? I see... well, have a look on page three of the instructions and it has the solution to your problem. Yes sir, thank you for telling us that we all suck, sir. I know that sir. Our products all suck too, yes sir. Thank you for pointing that out to us, sir. Can I wipe your ass again sir, or is that enough ass wiping for today sir? Oh that's good. Have a nice day..."

His side business might be there, I haven't dealt with him on CL. I just stop by his shop if I need something.

Latest posts

Back