• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Ottawa Drag Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Reaction score
Here is a Ottawa I picked up and takes up a bit of room. I have a 5-6ft blade for it. I am looking for a trade or a decent offer. I also have a Wade drag saw to trade or sell for a decent offer. 1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG

Is this machine powered by a hit and miss type engine? My dad and I and restoring 2 at the moment. We could be interested in this one too.

Give us a idea of what you are looking for in trade items. Or cash. My dad just got 2 of them I can't remember brand but one is a open crankcase type like that. Thank you.

Well my dad has tons of farm stuff,we both have bang bang stuff. I don't recall if these still ran. Also what brand are the motors. I can't remember the brand ours are. Thank you

Ok since we are a ways away I think cash would simplify the deal more. Dad just bought 2 for a song at a auction recently if yours are complete and running I wouldn't know where to start a offer at. Any other information you have would help alot. Thanks

It is not running. Has not ran in years. It has many welds on it from years of use and probable abuse. If you bought two for a song then you have an established value

Well could you pm some closer pictures and I will show my dad. He has a fairbanks 5 1/2 & john deere E 2 1/2. Neither one ran. Is it complete with a igniter/mag? Is it stuck? Still interested. Thank you

Latest posts

Back