Our border patrol at its Best!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

capt.ny11906071829.chain_saw_border_ny119.jpg

At a time when the United States is tightening its borders, how could a man toting what appeared to be a bloody chain saw be allowed into the country?

That is a good question, especially since he wasn't even a Mexican "temporary guest worker" or Al Qaeda operative. I think they are required to let those guys in, no questions asked, regardless of how many bloody chainsaws they are carrying.

A wise man once told me, "If you see the whites of the eyes all the way around, get away from it! It's crazy." He was referring to a horse, but it apparently applies to people too. Remember the "Runaway Bride"?

See.... there's bonafide proof that it's the Americans letting all the Canadian arsholes into the States, as though they didn't have enough already! :blob2:
John

I was at a drug store today looking at a "Guitar" magazine and it appeared that all or almost all the guitar players pictured in this magazine had eyes like this...hmm...

yeah but did ya notice he had a handmade sword, instead of one of them cheap imported ones?

Gypo Logger said:
See.... there's bonafide proof that it's the Americans letting all the Canadian arsholes into the States, as though they didn't have enough already! :blob2:
John

Apparently this guy appears quite normal on the streets of USA! :blob5:

Gypo Logger said:
John

Living close to the Vermont and New-York state borders we regularly see Yanks here and we travel there to visit family, friends and for shopping etc., this guy looks like an average yank to me doing his Buddy Holly imitation.

Reminds me of the characters in the movie DELIVERANCE, starring Burt Reynolds, John Voigth and the Banjo Kid.

I think the weirdest of them all was Ed Gein from Plainfield Wisconsin.
His actions set the precedent for most horror movies including the Chainsaw Massacre and Silencing of the Lamb.
John

you mean Ed Gein, "the Original Wisconsin Cannibal", not to be confused with the later imposter, Jeffrey Dahmer.

Ed Gein

Yeah, Ed was a pretty messed up dude. He also inspired Psycho, with his fixation on his mother and dressing up as a woman. Ed didn't really kill many people though, and he never used a chainsaw. It's wearing people' skin and bodyparts that most of the inspiration comes from,ie Leatherface and Wild Bill.

Latest posts

Back