Our border patrol at its Best!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at the neck on that boy makes me wonder if maybe he wasn't getting a little help from steriods, and it sent him over to the dark side. It would definitely take more than one round to put him out of service.

No roid rage there. The dude obviously has some sort of personality disorder, probably borderline pd and before it even mentioned Aspergers I was thinking that as a likely issue. The whole low IQ thing is a bit hokey in that people that have autsim spectrum disorders can be very intelligent, but test out at a low IQ because they are impaired in their social skills, and normal cognitive functions. Combine that with a pd and you could get a real fun individual.

buckwheat said:
Looking at the neck on that boy makes me wonder if maybe he wasn't getting a little help from steriods, and it sent him over to the dark side. It would definitely take more than one round to put him out of service.
Or it could be that his head is the size of a grapefruit.

And I thought this guy was freaky looking! Notice any resemblence?

You gotta love the hairstyle.

Re CCW: Just to be clear, I'm in favor of them. The possibility of getting shot probably does make some low lifes think twice. I just happen to know a couple of guys with permits, & given what I know about them, I don't think that they need to be carrying pistols or any other firearms. But who am I to say? One them might stop a serious crime :) , or they might lose their temper & commit one :angry: .

Last edited:
Guns don't kill people, husbands who come home early kill people! You guy's haven't asked the main question yet...what kind of chainsaw was it? I'm thinking Husky!

Sap

06-05mb8.jpg

Knothole, the scary part is that its the american immigration/homeland security people who let them in. Hell the just let me in for another year yesterday, though I am not a chainsaw carying killer. I did infact grow up about 80 miles from this phyco. Minto is a small town that made its money form strip minning coal, Irving operates a nice saw mill in the next little town. I heard about this story from my mother who still lives in New Brunswick. Been across that border crossing more times than I can count.

A Poulan wildthing would substantiate an insanity plea.

Maybe we can send more down south and you guys can use them for target practice. We are not allowed guns up here.
Seriously, this goof was out on bail and yet nobody was able to let your immigration people know. There is obviously a communication problem that needs to be resolved. Surely a list should be instantly available for every law enforcement agency

Back