Out of action

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry, I'm a little slow and just saw this. Glad you are feeling better. I have landed on my head a few too many times while skiing (More advice that you probably don't want.):) and found that my neck likes those memory foam contour pillows. You won't have the winter trouble of them being hard as a rock if the bedroom is cold either.

Go out and win now.....:clap:

Thanks slowP...no trouble with cold bedrooms here...:clap:

:dizzy: I have been reading your stuff on this site for a long time.
Great comments, and insight.
That is why I was surprized to just now find out you are a woman.:dizzy:

Thanks Shaun....I think....!
I've worked my whole career life with guys, so I kinda, sorta know how you all operate...hope your discovery doesn't change your opinion of my posts!!!:chainsaw:

Dayummm Bermie, I just caught this thread. It sounds like things are looking up for you though:)

give 'em hell in the tourney!

G

Dayummm Bermie, I just caught this thread. It sounds like things are looking up for you though:)

give 'em hell in the tourney!

G

Thanks OTG...yup, well on the mend now...got to pay bills, speeds things up!
Starting to knock out the small jobs, pruning small fruit trees and shrubs, stacking up the big jobs for after the tournament...IF I'm still in one piece after the thrashing we're going to get.

For muscle aches try Tiger Balm. Most CVS Pharmacies and health food stores sell it. The stuff is magical. A massues I knew recommended it. It was the only happy ending she gave me.

Wondering haw those games went, and if any goals were scored ? :greenchainsaw:

Well, the tournament just finished...goals?, many, many goals, especially against us!

Argentina won after an appeal by the USA, 2-2 regulation time, 2-2 extra time then 7-6 on penalty strokes, appeal, final decision at 12:45 am on the 16th.

I'll start a thread in the off topic forum...loads of pictures of fit girls in very short skirts on islandstats.com and the Pan American Hockey website...

As for us...how would you rate your local ice hockey team vs the New York Rangers???

The neck is doing VERY well, just got a high hamstring strain and a quad strain to deal with now...never ends, except my career as the Bermuda National Team goalkeeper, I've now retired...I'm done!

Moving to off topic, probably tomorrow...

I'll start a thread in the off topic forum...loads of pictures of fit girls in very short skirts on islandstats.com and the Pan American Hockey website...

Thank you Bermie :cheers:

Congrats on making it to that level of play. I am considering hanging up my shoes and becoming a ref. My mom is all for it too :). I've cracked the same rib the last two years. I threw my back out pretty hard 2 weeks ago (I had to pee in a cup the next morning because I couldn't stand up even if I got to the bathroom. The tournaments for the "Open" division are starting in another 2 weeks. I'll see how it goes this year and decide if I need to step off.

Congrats again on the play!

Latest posts

Back