Pacific Northwest GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The GTG was a tremendous success. I had a ton of fun, even though I only made it to the second day. Hopefully next year I will be able to show up both days.

Bob, I was so excited about the saw that I bought today that I went straight to my tree farm and gave it a good workout. It performed flawlessly, just as I expected.

Thanks to everyone who attended the GTG, especially to the hosts. I'm definitely looking forward to next year.

Jon
AKA Turbocaster

like it havent been said enouf thanks again bob and liz. it was nice to meet all of the people that came!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gtg

Annie and I got back home at 730, we had way too much fun, and the little dogs really benefited from meating oh wait, I mean MEETING Chase. We unloaded, I ditched the trailer, tossed the cookies I brought home... the wooden ones. SlowP's were Much tastier!
Ve Gohtta git dem SkandeHoooveian candles all ready fer Halloween don'cha know ;)
Thanks to our Wonderful Hosts for making us welcome. We're Still not hungry!
(muahahhaa Randy's in slucing off and he left this ON, so I'll add my bits)
I really enJoyJOYED meetin y'all. Yer a great and Varied group. Settin around the fire at nights playing toss the glow sticks and tellin Monty Python stories. < waves hello to Shannon, Trinnity, Miss Patty, Jane, Liz, Lynn, and Chase the Wonder Dog.:rock:

The forester

The forester (Slowp) reminds the fallers new generation (Burvol) and past generation (Randy mac) whose in charge.
attachment.php

MMMMMM BBQ filetminion andmaple boneless turky Breast.
attachment.php

I have no pictures, but we started the next generation of Girly Saw Users.
The Granddaughter of Liz and Bob is hooked on running saws, so she was initiated into the Sisterhood Of The Girly Saws With Stickers.

She understands the secret concept and will carry on with our tradition. :clap:

CIMG1218.jpg

(insert caption here)
CIMG1211.jpg

Randys California side
[IMG]http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk316/mrbigsaw/farley/CIMG1211.jpg

HeeeHee
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/clPYfaTvHT0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/clPYfaTvHT0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Sure was nice to meet everyone this weekend. I have posted some photos on the facebook site.... pacific northwest gtg ...... Before we left this afternoon, my mom was planning the next GTG .... Stephanie had already put a pink magic wand sticker on HER Wild Thing saw...... (hey, she knows a choice saw when she sees it, huh?)..... Jason threw and stuck the tomahawk in the target and made a short movie about his experience.... He has now requested a target of his own to practice with at home.... (though, he may have to fight Mom & Rhett for some time on it!) So the whole family had a great time and we look forward to seeing you all again when the GTG is McKenzie River style :)

Ramdom Pics from A Great Time

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Not really in order but best I can do.....Hope I get it right....
Door prizes ....picked on order of arrival (Thanks to Baileys)
Chowdozer
Cedarkerf
Apple pie from teatersroad (Thanks Eric - Crisp Apples are my favorite!)
Adams saw (this one stayed together)
More to come.....B&L

More Pics

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Adam fuels up for A cut
Gary (riccochet) Kilpatric, Kevin Dunnanvin,and Randy (token) Irwin
Gary poses
Grudge match between Mtngal and Slowp
Winner to face Heather Johnson.....Or Not!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Kevin makes a cut
Some pit talk
K Schmuck finally gets to put his 2100 through it's paces (came as a dead saw)
More pies thanks to slowp, mtngal, and teatersroad. Just a peek at the fresh Salmon caught and expertly prepared by burvol.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

More from bailey's. (Thanks Again) These were drawn for and awarded in order of value with the 044 crank set as the top prize.
mrbigsaw-Ric Stewart (Won the Red Suspenders)
Nathan (madhatter) with the 410 he took home. Thanks!
Nathans other saws, not all as he brought 10.
A Stihl we suspect isn't stock!

Even more pics

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Start of a new tradition concieved by slowp and carved by cedarkerf
Kevin Dunnavin trying out as a male model
Oops! Adam with his less than 50hr. Stihl
When Randy Irwin (token) speaks, all listen!
RandyMac runs a big Husky

Bob, I gotta thank you again for letting me run soo many of your chainsaws, the Solo is a prize, the Poulan suprised me as well as the little Huskies

trufuel1.jpg

trufuel3.jpg

Todd from TruSouth Oil provided some premix, tests are under way.

Hey Randy.....

Thanks for the kind words. You are welcome to come anytime and test my saws. Every one survived the week end with the possible exception of the BB 372xp. I think a post mortom will show heat pinned rings. Easily fixed.
I think the Wildthing got worked the hardest and it's still going good. I just used it to make one of those PNW Candles. I,ll light it after dark tonight.
If you need any more pictures of your "Happy Logger" outfit I want you to know that mrbigsaw wasn't the only one with a camera.
attachment.php

This is a nice one of you Trin and teatersroad but there are more!......:)....B&L

Back