Pallets or...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are doing it for yourself, and have a way to move them (i.e. forks on a tractor) the wire cages that surround plastic totes are nice. They can be stacked 2-3 high, and brought to where you are burning. Split, throw in and stack.

Have about 70 pallets at work my boss wants to get rid of and I don't have the room to take them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish i was closer to ya..i have way more firewood this year than i have ever had and could use some pallets to stack it on..even sold 8 cords already this year which is alot for me..

I get lucky on pallets, My son works at one of those buy on credit furniture stores. The pallets that couches, refridgerators and such come one are pretty heavy built and a couch pallet is as long as a couch. Spacing on slats is reasonable close so you dont fall thru. One of his coworkers took a bunch of those pallets and ripped the slats off and made paneling for some of the rooms in his house. I havent seen it but everyone says it look good.

Latest posts

Back