• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Part 2..............Poulan Pro 475/505 Jonsered 2077/2083 Parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Reaction score
Well the load of parts from Mike are here now. I have sorted through them and starting cleaning but at this point I am not sure how much more cleaning I am going to do. There are 38 pictures. There is also a 5 gallon bucket of small parts to go through. All parts are for sale for a reasonable offer. I am not going through and pricing individual items. I will ship one part or all parts. It will be about 30 minutes to load all the pics so please wait until I have loaded all the pictures

Ok that is all the pictures for now. After all the work of getting the parts here hopefully somebody wants them. I need to go check a bottle calf hopefully when I get back I find I few interested folks

Let's try this:

Two recoil covers.
One clutch cover.
One muffler.
One muffler shield.

BB475-1.jpg

BB475-2.jpg

BB475-3.jpg
BB475-4.jpg

All the parts you circled are pulled and ready to pack. The screws will be pictured in the next post please select

Back