Partner Chainsaw Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty succient for a yankee aint he ??

Pretty typical for a some easterner to throw out a fancy word and not spell it right. :hmm3grin2orange:

suc·cinct
   [suhk-singkt] Show IPA

adjective
expressed in few words; concise; terse.

characterized by conciseness or verbal brevity.

compressed into a small area, scope, or compass.

Archaic .
a.
drawn up, as by a girdle.

b.
close-fitting.

c.
encircled, as by a girdle.

pretty typical for a some easterner to throw out a fancy word and not spell it right. :hmm3grin2orange:

Suc·cinct
   [suhk-singkt] show ipa

adjective
Expressed in few words; concise; terse.

Characterized by conciseness or verbal brevity.

Compressed into a small area, scope, or compass.

Archaic .
A.
Drawn up, as by a girdle.

B.
Close-fitting.

C.
Encircled, as by a girdle.

curmudgeon !!

Well played Ron!:clap:

I've gone by "Old Crank" and "Grump" as well as "Eccentric".

Then there's the more on-point words that the filter won't let through.....:jester:

I hang out with guys like " ya all " ( youse ) ?? :msp_w00t:

Do all of the partner S55's have a yellow case or do some of them have a black case with yellow top cover?

Do all of the partner S55's have a yellow case or do some of them have a black case with yellow top cover?

Mostly black here in Oz.

P10109772.jpg

Mostly black here in Oz.

P10109772.jpg

The P55 is the yellow case correct? I know that mine is. The P55 that I got is the 1st partner that I've ever owned... now I'm like a kid in the candy store while I wait for my P70 to arrive.

Any of you guys got any good 3/8 .050 bars for these saws to sell or deal on? I know I should ask this in the SM thread:msp_unsure: but what the heck it's worth a try.

That P100 is one of the nicest I've seen. I was watching it on the bay. You got a good deal.

Back