• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Partner P100

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yotaismygame

Juiced Saws #GetJuiced
Reaction score
Took it in as a project, been sitting around for too long so it needs to go. Comes with three ignition setups, two points and one NOS electronic. Top end looks good, makes compression. No spark with the point setup on it now.
$130 shipped Paypal FF. If not FF then buyer pays fee.

IMG_8067.jpg IMG_8063 - Copy.jpg IMG_8064 - Copy.jpg IMG_8065 - Copy.jpg IMG_8066 - Copy.jpg IMG_8069 - Copy.jpg IMG_8070 - Copy.jpg IMG_8072.jpg IMG_8068 - Copy.jpg IMG_8071.jpg

After my post the OP contacted me about wanting to know what this is. He provided me more photos. I assured him this saw is not a P100 and is the earlier R40 R440 with some P100 parts on it. That is if it in fact is a 100 cc saw and not a 85cc version.

He reply was that he needed IPL proof and I was speculating. Whatever.

Mark rules all, hail king mark. Hey mark here’s a thought! How about you contact me directly next time before you start smacking your lips about.

Mark thinks it’s not a p100 because the decomp and Oiler. I’ve seen other p100s with a decomp...

Personally I don’t care what it is. It’s a 100cc partner saw that needs a lot of work that I’m selling for cheap.

Enjoy the weekend everyone! Except mark..

Mark rules all, hail king mark. Hey mark here’s a thought! How about you contact me directly next time before you start smacking your lips about.

Mark thinks it’s not a p100 because the decomp and Oiler. I’ve seen other p100s with a decomp...

Personally I don’t care what it is. It’s a 100cc partner saw that needs a lot of work that I’m selling for cheap.

Enjoy the weekend everyone! Except mark..

Haha.

Here is a thought, I am just keeping you honest, since you didn't want to correct it.

Your still spewing that it is 100cc, did you measure the bore to prove it?

You don't seem to mind cluttering up others posts, so you shouldn't mind this.

Back