Partner P100

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spankrz

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
hey guys i have a Partner P100 from the 70's that my father gave me. it is in excellent shape with what feels like 200 lbs compression when you pull the cord.(i will run a test on it to check). the piston viewed through the exhaust and intake looks like its brand new. all i had to do to get it running was put on a carb kit, a new plug, fuel lines, fuel filter, and clean out the fuel tank. Later i had to replace an ignition wire. it runs like it is brand new, and has enough torque to pull down a house. i was just wondering what the value of the saw might be??? thinking of selling to get parts for my new project...a 72 chevy c10

i will try to get up pics when i can.

:greenchainsaw: :monkey: :chainsaw:

p100 value?

I'm no expert but estimate a value of $200.00 or up to $800.00 for the saw depending on condition and how much the buyer wants to pay. I have a couple of these saws and agree they are torque monsters. 090 Stihls can go for close to two grand on ebay. I wouldn't take less than five a peice for mine but they are super clean units with anti vibe and chain brake. I would have to be desperate to sell em - they are just way to much fun. If I did sell I would do ebay with good pictures and an accurate description. If you do put it up let me know I might have some interest. - Good Luck and be careful of that saw - when they get that big they are extra dangerous.

Chevytoooooooooooooown!

thinking of selling to get parts for my new project...a 72 chevy c10

Suspension or powertrain parts?

I dig that era of C10's...talk about a wood hauler!!! With a big ass Big Block Cadillac! Forget about it...

Where's the tequila!

i was considering selling this saw specifically for a set of american racing wheels :]

I hear you brother. Dig that company's wheels.

I'm working on supercharging the L6. Alls I need to find is the bracket that held the AC pump on camaro's that had the straight six. I'm going to fab that AC bracket to hold the supercharger. The pulley won't be a biggy. Although it has to be custom made.

Here's a turbo straight six in action...yeah, only six Detroit pistons making this symphony.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l77-oNxm2vc

These old 6 irons are cool stuff man.

I hear you brother. Dig that company's wheels.

I'm working on supercharging the L6. Alls I need to find is the bracket that held the AC pump on camaro's that had the straight six. I'm going to fab that AC bracket to hold the supercharger. The pulley won't be a biggy. Although it has to be custom made.

Here's a turbo straight six in action...yeah, only six Detroit pistons making this symphony.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l77-oNxm2vc

These old 6 irons are cool stuff man.

yeah thats pretty mean :]

Back