partner

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itsagrind

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
looking for a partner to start a tree care business or grow an existing one, i have 15+ years of sales and business management and work like a bull within normal daytime hours of 7-5pm. i have a family and like being with them. do you share similiar interests? location is western minneapolis mn

i might be interested in working with you as im basically unemployed. ive been cuttin firewood since i was a kid.

i like to have my weekends to do what i want and id rather work with somebody then for somebody.

shoot me a pm with what kind of ideas you have and i will think on it some.

Might be interested...what do you got, what do you need, and what are you looking for.
Me...ISA certified Arborist, licensed MN tree inspector, 37 years in the tree industry, PHC tech, licensed chemical applicator, climber, bucket operator, ran my own business for 20 years..recently sold out and employed for the new owner...but he doesn't seem to be interested in keeping me busy.
Let me know if you're interested, and what you need me to bring to the table if you are. You can pm me, or email me at
[email protected]

Latest posts

Back