• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Parts saws and parts.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Second post has been updated to reflect new finds and removed the ones that’s sold. Have multiple of several models.

I don’t have a 026 worth rebuilding. The only one I have is missing most parts.

Do you have an 026 air filter cover? Prefer one very beat up. The twist knob type.

hello! new here. do you have a ms311? i may need a top end
I have a locked up 311. It is currently listed on eBay with no bids. I’m willing to cancel the auction as long as no one bids. If you’re interested shoot me a pm.

I have a locked up 311. It is currently listed on eBay with no bids. I’m willing to cancel the auction as long as no one bids. If you’re interested shoot me a pm.

actually I'm okay for now. first i gotta take apart my saw and see what's up. thanks for the offer. I'll check in again later but don't worry about holding it.

Do you have any 460 parts crankcase cylinders, carbs, tanks? Any husky 55 cylinders and pistons? 028 super and wood boss parts? Needing sprocket covers for both, starter assembly for 1, the metal kill switch v that connects to the tank and hits the kill switch 2 of them, and one carrying handle. Also a 028 super piston and cylinder, or piston if you have it.
A starter assembly for a 034 super, a carrying handle a 034 super top cover with tag no decomp.
A 024 or 026 tank in decent shape and a crankcase. Please pm me back if you or anyone else has any of this.

Back