Pawnshop finds / why chainsaws hold value

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But really what does that saw cost new? Is $699 a fairly realistic price? I will try to bring them down some.

Is this the holy grail of husky world? I mean I was impressed just picking it up. I really want to hear it roar.

But really what does that saw cost new? Is $699 a fairly realistic price? I will try to bring them down some.

Is this the holy grail of husky world? I mean I was impressed just picking it up. I really want to hear it roar.

The large CC saws hold their value better because they are expensive new (my quick search shows the 395 selling new for $1,220,00 to $1,250.00, with the B&C affecting price). But you are talking about a used saw, and one factor is the area where someone is trying to sell it. In an area with big wood, the market is stronger. In an area where the 395 would be an occasional use saw, the market is weaker.

The Husqvarna 3120 is the Husky Holy Grail of new models.

I was at a pawn shop and met a pro storage buyer said he see's chainsaw frequently and would send me pictures on his next finds so this could work out to be a lead to some fresh affordable saws

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back