Pennsylvania guys..Get in here!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roanoker494

Roanoker494

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
I have friends in that area, in Everett to be exact. I am afraid they would not be of any help because there is a good chance you would have to show them which end of the saw to hold. He did used to live on a 600+ acre farm, at least it used to be a milk farm, in Martinsburg that would have been a good place to host a GTG. It was right at the foot of the mountain and backed up against the national forest.

MorningW00d

MorningW00d

ArboristSite Lurker
I just started getting into saws a couple months ago, but it sure doesn't take long to get addicted. I'm actually going to penn state main so i'm forced to do all my saw work in my apartment on my free time. I'm pretty busy with school work but might be able to make a gtg

SawJunkie

SawJunkie

ArboristSite Member
Hmm seems there are enough of us to maybe figure something out. To be honest I don't have a good place or enough extra wood lying around to host a GTG. I was thinking something a little more laid back but am up for about anything. I work every weekend as well so that makes it tough. I would have to request vacation way in advance. I miss out on alot of things due to that unfortunately.

Latest posts