Photobucket

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new photobucket runs heavy on Java script.

With Fire Fox you can run a add-on called no script and you can see and allow what Java Script items you want to let run.

I click on the address of the upload before submitting and have the picture loaded into the text using img code the same as you would a photobucket picture

So if I'm understanding correctly If I upload the picture from saved pictures on my laptop it will come up as a thumbnail since there isn't an address that I'm uploading from? :confused:

So if I'm understanding correctly If I upload the picture from saved pictures on my laptop it will come up as a thumbnail since there isn't an address that I'm uploading from? :confused:

The way my Aboristsite is set up, when I upload a picture, it shows in a address box. I right click on that address box and select copy location.

Then I use img codes to paste the address in the post where I want the picture.

Use img picture address on aboristsite or photobucket /img.

The img's are incased in brackets like this [ . . . .] I cannot do it all together in this post or you will not see them.

Photobucket? I'm not a fan. Frequently it crashes my entire computer while I am posting lenghty threads with tons of photos for which I am famous, it is slow to upload and very problematic especially since the new "upgrade" they have done. With all that being said I am trapped into using it since I have a massive amount of stored photos there for all my forum(s) applications, and with it all catalogued there, I can't imagine starting all over again. So photobucket and I are joined at the hip like incompatible conjoined twins, it is the one that owns the liver, and I'm stuck with it. I bought an Edsel and a Betamax, put all my savings into ENRON, hung out with Bernie Madoff, built the Tacoma narrows bridge, drank Zima, and invested on the Titanic.

A pox upon their administrative staff and management heirarchy. Maybe they'll try to refinance it like John Delorean tried to save his automobile company.

That critter needs flopping......looks like deformed horns and bad genes.......

Neighbors dog and that young deer got into it and the deer some how hit neighbors bumper of his truck and the horn was laying underneath the rear bumper

I'm running IE9 & Windows 7 here at work. No problems with the Bucket here so I swithched back to the original.
Now I have to wait until I get home to see I the problem still exists.

That critter needs flopping......looks like deformed horns and bad genes.......

I agree. Bust a cap in it's ass.

Around here, white tail deer have achieved vermin status. Thicker than fleas. Moose are dying off and getting more scarce due to the brain worm disease carried by deer. State wildlife management in Minnesota have serious concerns about their moose population and are considering putting them on the endangered species list.

We call them "The world's tallest rats."

Latest posts

Back