Pic of my MS361

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKDriveSprocket

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
attachment.php

My old coffee cup broke and had to grab one out of the cupboard. Well it had flowers in the cup and I could not have that. So I took one of my pics and printed it out and took the cup apart. Took me couple of tries but I think it turned out pretty good.

No that option was not available when I got the saw. I got the saw used. I like the saw and need to use it more. I`m more of a key board cutter this part of the season. Access to wood this part of the season is more work than I`d like. Although the snow is not that deep this year. And too many people selling it. I don`t burn wood but I sell it and it is not much.

No that option was not available when I got the saw. I got the saw used. I like the saw and need to use it more. I`m more of a key board cutter this part of the season. Access to wood this part of the season is more work than I`d like. Although the snow is not that deep this year. And too many people selling it. I don`t burn wood but I sell it and it is not much.

so you use the saw to maintain your property?

I love mine but have only used it 5 times id say in 4 months. Maybe a little more. Got mine brand new. Very good saw along with my little 180C. Now I need a dolmar. lol.

ps. I hear ya on firewood. My buddy burns with it so I help him cut. I wish I could right now..

No I live in a town house and only need a cord for camp fires. I sell the rest to off set the gas bill for my fishing trips. My kid may go to collage so the next 10 years of fire wood profit will go to his education. I`ll cut a lot more than the last couple of years next season.

No I live in a town house and only need a cord for camp fires. I sell the rest to off set the gas bill for my fishing trips. My kid may go to collage so the next 10 years of fire wood profit will go to his education. I`ll cut a lot more than the last couple of years next season.

That is funny man. I live in a townhome too. I mean IN TOWN gas station, food store, drug store, pike nursery all around corner. Home dept and lowes 10-15 min away. Computer store 15 min. Mall is 20 min away. Not a lot of chainsawing here you see. Clean and start up in garage make sure they running right. Trim xmas tree here.

I do help friends out with firewood cutting and my parents property. SO I use my stihls a lot there. Blow off driveway here, trim hedges/bushes.

Wish I could burn wood here.

Good luck on kids education. And have fun cutting!

Wtf????????????????????????????

abcd.....this is for chainsaws..not fashion..get a grip..find your niche..this ain't it...go away

As a girl in favor of fashion items,I only believe in discount handbags and MBT Shoes,besides, they're a neccessarity in our daily life,,the famous christian louboutin shoes desighed by christian louboutin and discount MBT Shoes will help you show your taste and beauty,and louis vuitton handbags and designer handbags,it's worth being and surely to bring you much fortune,of course,the handbags and replica handbags is a pet of famine,,then now you get a chance to enjoy ugg boots,ugg classic tall and UGG Classic Short,they're outstanding and fashionable design and superior taste,they're well know by their top quality,affordable price,ultra size, which is the very brand that we desire to look after,tory burch shoes just shopping here !
this person is a spammer!

I know this

that is why I posted..maybe she will read it maybe not..but reported her anyway..not welcome here on AS

Latest posts

Back