Picture of your special spot where you spend your summer!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have two breeding pairs with in 5 minutes of my place. One near project 70/lake Marburg and one near the old water dam. I've been out fished by the eagles many time.
We have many Bald Eagle pairs here as well as Golden eagles too. I was surprised when I saw one the first time about ten years back.
Around here we have almost every bird of prey in North America actually. Saw a Peregrine Falcon hunting over Moira Lake last year.

Used to travel on our bike before 1991. Loved the back roads of Michigan both lower and upper.

1589805388585.png

Bought our UP property in 1991 with a half mile of frontage on Big Bay DeNoc. so instead of rideing rhe bike all over we spent a lot of time therWade out in the bay to get belly button deep, turn around and the Jeep YJ looked like a hot wheel.

Used to go and cross country ski in the winter too.

Al

Out riding the trails..

View attachment 828537
Husky by chance? Thinking about going with that style tire on my TW and Sherpa this year. Shinko 241's or Mita's maybe. Beauty area. I spent several days riding Montana last summer on a cross country off road GPS route from a guy on ADVrider. Thought I'd never get out of that giant state:laugh:

Latest posts

Back