Picture resizing tutorial

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
testView attachment 179141

Pic posting procedure needs some updating since the software upgrade this site got in January. I'll try to find time this weekend to update this stuff. It is an even slightly bigger hassle than it used to be.

I'm seriously considering an online image hosting site, or maybe even starting my own personal site to keep images on and then just link them in here.

what do I do next for pic to show up?

- open the picture you posted the link to
- click on it with your right mouse button
- then lift click on "copy image location"
- start a new reply
- click the little picture above the box where you type your text that says "insert image" (drag ur mouse cursor over each icon to see what they say)
- right click in the empty box, click paste
- click ok
- submit reply

Last edited:
I'm seriously considering an online image hosting site,

this is THE BEST way to do it
i use photobucket
this way you can post your pictures, in seconds, on any forum on the internet, you dont have to load the pictures to each forum again and again.. just go to photobucket, copy the link and paste anywhere around the internet youd like.
its so easy even a caveman can do it
geico-caveman.jpg

this is THE BEST way to do it
i use photobucket
this way you can post your pictures, in seconds, on any forum on the internet, you dont have to load the pictures to each forum again and again.. just go to photobucket, copy the link and paste anywhere around the internet youd like.
its so easy even a caveman can do it
geico-caveman.jpg

I agree, although I use imgur, these sites make posting pics much easier and faster than the forum's method.

nhrRsl.jpg

Pic posting procedure needs some updating since the software upgrade this site got in January. I'll try to find time this weekend to update this stuff. It is an even slightly bigger hassle than it used to be.

I'm seriously considering an online image hosting site, or maybe even starting my own personal site to keep images on and then just link them in here.

Steve you make a site And I will go there to keep my pics in. I have a few that were taken before I got on here and still haven't gotten them down to posting size yet.

Beefie

Back