Pictures Of My Oldtimer Chainsaw Collection

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Over the easter days I spent some time cleaning my Dolmar 144 I got two weeks ago.

Dolmar144S-1.jpg

The muffler got new heat resistant paint:

Dolmar144S-2.jpg

Reassambling:

Dolmar144S-3.jpg

Dolmar144S-4.jpg

And finished:

Dolmar144S-5.jpg

Dolmar144S-6.jpg

Dolmar144S-7.jpg

Dolmar144S-8.jpg

Runs new-like, of course!

Hi,

it's time for an update!

Got another Dolmar 133 super, one of the first "super". It has an extra label on sprocket cover.

Dolmar133s-alt-4.jpg

Dolmar133s-alt-1.jpg

Dolmar133s-alt-2.jpg

Dolmar133s-alt-3.jpg

This Dolmar 112 is running like new:

Dolmar112-1.jpg

Dolmar112-3.jpg

Dolmar112-2.jpg

Vintage electric Dolmar DD:

SDC10338.jpg

wow!!

I have been reading this forum for a few years but your saw collection made me sign up just so I could comment... WOW!!! thats an impressive collection... I noticed only 1 husky??? and I love the dolmars, I just picked up a dolmar 116si there sweet saws.. I plan on going after a 5100 next, although around here dolmar parts are a bit scarce.. there still a great saw( im a husky guy myself but id take a dolmar over any of my huskys). Thanks posting some pics of your saw collection. :chainsawguy:

Hello Martin

Very nice Contra you have there.Are there quite a few old Stihls in peoples sheds, garages, shops ?I wonder if they are put away so that the intent is to use them again.Or are some stored as they do here,just put in a back corner with no intent to run again?
Lawrence

Some more saws for collection that I got during 2011!

Last one was a 090 G with stone cutter air filter and 4:1 gear:

NeueSaegen261211-2.jpg

A new Dolmar 115i, one of the last 115:

Dolmar115-1.jpg

Echo Twin CST 600 EVL with 3 digits serial number:

EchoCST600EVL-4.jpg

EchoCST600EVL-2.jpg

:big_smile:

Latest posts

Back